Before you return a purchased product, please contact Oh my! Arts at 828.372.2107 or Contact Us.
We will ask for:
• Your name and contact information.
• The detailed reason you wish to return a product.
• Photos showing damage or error.
• Correct shipping address.
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within three (3) weeks after the product has been received.
For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than three (3) weeks after the estimated delivery date.
Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
Wrong Address: If the address provided is considered insufficient by the courier and returned, the customer providing the address will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address.
Any returned orders due to the wrong shipping address or a failure to claim the shipment won’t be available within the three week time period for reshipping and will be donated to charity. We, understandably, do not accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to face masks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons. Any such returns will be disposed of.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
1. the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized;
2. sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren’t suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons.